Into its second year running, the Singapore Business Council (SBC) organized the Singapore Golf Day in the Arabian Ranches last weekend for Singaporeans and friends of Singaporeans.
Supported by the Overseas Singaporean Unit (OSU) and the Consulate General of Singapore in Dubai, the event was also to celebrate Singapore's 50th jubilee year of independence (SG50).
Fri14Aug2015Grand Hyatt Hotel Dubai
Be entertained by media personality The Flying Dutchman and Combo Band D'Temasek featuring songstress Rahimah Rahim!
This event is open to all Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents as well as their non-Singaporean/PR family members (Spouses/Partners, Children & Parents).
- Ticket holders will be required to show a valid government-issued identification (e.g. NRIC, Emirates ID, Driver's Licence or Passport) at registration along with their tickets (in hardcopy or on their mobile devices) as a condition of entry.
- The organisers reserve the right to deny entry to any person who does not hold a valid ticket and/or identification documents or those who are inappropriately dressed.
- Tickets will only be made available for purchase online. There will not be any ticket sales on the day of the event or through other means.
- Children between 2 through 12 years old will be assigned a seat at the event.
- The organising committee will not entertain any refunds, cancellations or transfer of tickets after ticket sales have been confirmed.
- Seating will be on a first-come-first-served basis. Ticket holders who require special assistance for their children or elderly family members should inform the organisers ahead of time.
Embassy of the Republic of Singapore in Abu Dhabi
Consulate-General of the Republic of Singapore in Dubai
Singapore Malay/Muslims Group
Singapore Business Council
Singapore Womens' Group
KampongSG in Abu Dhabi
Overseas Singaporean Unit